My wife and I have been married five years now. In celebration, I got permission to reprint something she wrote last year.
The 9 Signs That You’ve Been Married to a Nerd for too long!
- You understand the jokes on “Big Bang Theory” and don’t really think they are funny because … they make a good point!
- You get upset when a movie or show your watching has sound effects in space.
- People start asking YOU for computer advice.
- You dread cooking sometimes because you KNOW a food replicator would be so much easier.
- You argue with people over which Star Trek TV Series is the best. (Voyager hands DOWN!)
- You trip over something and think to yourself “Well, I guess I failed my acrobatics check”.
- You hear Japanese people talking out in public and you can pick out phrases and words they are saying due to too much Anime.
- You turn down hanging out with people in your town to play xbox online with your “real” friends.
- You hear a landspeeder go by and realize it was a car.
- You find yourself describing something you appreciate as being “Leet” a.k.a. “1337”. (a late addition)
See why I love her so?